Addressing The Talent Gap
A college/university degree has to address the talent gap between the compentencies companies want and what students are taught. Students must have confidence to enter the corporate environment, so their transition into organizational world and absorption into the workforce is much more manageable.
QICPL Empower training programme offers an edge to students, to overcome challenges they face while entering the corporate world. With its introduction into the college/university curriculum, students get a chance to expand their soft and life skills like communication, networking, interpersonal, teamwork, leadership etc. The training can also be extended to faculty members, so they get updated with the latest corporate trends.
Training benefits for students
- Enhanced communication skills.
- Better teamwork.
- Confidence to express themselves.
- Coherent thought process.
- Generating ideas with more clarity.
- Enhanced leadership qualities.
- On campus training.
- Trainers available full/part time on campus.
- Programme duration not more than 40 hours, per year, per batch.
- Hand holding support before campus interviews.
- College time table left undisturbed.
Empower training programme for MBA and MCA (copy table)
- Choose the number of topics from above list.
- Yearly upgradation of modules.
- Topics/content customized as per requirement.