Take a quantum leap!
We work for building competencies and aim at creating a talent reservoir that deserves the best opportunities. We strive to discover effective, inspirational and aspirational talent that can be part of our team of brilliant minds.
Culture that thrives on excellence
QICPL fosters culture where independent thinking is encouraged and candid feedback is appreciated. At the core of our amazing work culture are our 5 F’s – Fast, Focused, Flexible, Friendly, Futuristic and Fun. We pride ourselves on creating a positive work environment and always innovate to make things better.
Position: Training Coordinator
Experience: 1 to 3 yrs
Job location: Pune
- Reaching the defined targets for sourcing of different Trainers (time, costs, and quality).
- Develops pool of internal and external talents as trainers.
- Connect with Freelance trainers for various training assignments and coordinate with them for their profiles & training content.
- Coordinate with internal Business Development team for various training requirements.
- Understand the training requirement & accordingly search for the right trainer.
- Coordinate with trainers for their dates as per the client requirement.
- Send Work orders to trainers when a training is finalized.
- Build a rapport with trainers.
- Should have strong knowledge of handling Naukri portal.
- Explores the new recruitment channels and gives recommendations to the Recruitment Manager.
- Having experience of Recruitment & handling various job portals & social networks.
- Proven communications as well as negotiation skills.
- Should have knowledge & relevant experience in recruiting core IT profiles for Corporate Trainers on assignment basis. Should have experience hiring on Vanilla to Niche skills sets.
- Should have good knowledge of IT terminologies & current trends.
- Must have good knowledge of Job portals and should be Proficient on resume search through Job portals & using search engines like Google, LinkedIn, personal network etc.
- Timely delivery and closures of profiles.
- Provide reporting and regular status updates to the seniors as required
- Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management.
- Key account management.