People that make it happen!
Pratik P. SURANA - Chief Mentor and Founder
Personal Tagline: Blessed with a divine discontent to challenge the conventional wisdom and disrupt the existing norms.. International Behavioral trainer, expert, coach, entrepreneur, business strategist with Ph.D. in Emotional Intelligence and 22+ years of experience in the training industry worldwide.
Introduction: Dr. Pratik P. SURANA, (Ph.D.) has made his mark as an International Corporate Trainer and coach who specializes in training industry people in various professional and life skills. A dynamic and multifaceted person, he has a record of training 15000+ people and has a number of articles and books to his credit. He is the chief mentor and founder of Quantum Group having companies namely Quantum Info trainers and Consultants Pvt Ltd. (QICPL). Quantum Trainings Pte Ltd., Singapore (QTPL) , Bodhisattva Learning Pvt Ltd. Training programs delivered: Pratik has been delivering programs in the following areas:
- Emotional Intelligence and it’s application areas in life
- Performance Coaching
- Business Strategy and Performance Management using Balanced Score Card and other tools.
- Global Cross Culture Sensitivity and Diversity
- Negotiation Skills
- Decision Making
- Ownership and Accountability
- Problem Solving
- Change Management
- Impactful Presentation Skills
- Business Communication
- Sales Skills
- Inspirational Leadership
- Feedback Dynamics
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Work Life Balance
- EQ I 2.0 Certified Practitioner by Multi Health Systems ,USA
- ACTP by International Coaching Federation
- Multi Model Coaching by International Institute of Professional Academy, UK
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Practitioner certification by International Institute of Applied Psychology
- Life Coaching Certification
- Ph.D. from University of Southampton, UK in Emotional Intelligence
- Ph.D. from NMIMS ( Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies,Mumbai,India)
- M.B.A. from NMIMS ( Narsee Monjee Institute of Management studies,Mumbai,India)
- Diploma in Business Strategy from International Institute of Business Management, Berlin, Germany
- Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) from Savitribai Phule Pune University,Pune,India
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University ,Aurangabad, India
- B.Com ( Bachelor of Commerce ) from IGNOU,Delhi,India
1. Cool Down Before You Burn Out!
2. Great Ideas that will keep you stress free and relaxed at work!
3. Gandhi: The Eternal Management Guru
Articles and Papers: Technical and Research Papers on:
- Emotional Intelligence and it’s impact at the workplace
- Emotional Intelligence in Banking and Finance Industry
- Balanced Score Card for SMEs
Various articles on
Awards & Recognition:
- International Achiever’s Award for ASEAN region by Lal Bahadur Shastri Foundation.
- Global CEO Award by International Business Academy
- Meritorious Services Award for Corporate Trainer Category by Talent Survey of India
- Upcoming Young Leader’s Award by Bharati Vidyapeeth
Clients handled: Volkswagen, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Sciformix, L&T Infotech, Deutsche Bank, Emerson, Virgo Valves , Credit Suisse Cybage Softwares, Global Electric Vehicles, HCX Technologies, Force Motors, Tata Auto Components , Fujitsu Consulting, Mitsubishi Electricals, Bharat Forge, Essar Group, TE Connectivity, Infosys Technologies, Wipro Technologies, Kalyani Brakes, Minda Stoneridge, Danfoss Soyer, Neeyamo MP Camaso ,MAHLE and many more…..
Countries Visited on business and clients handled from: Singapore, Vietnam, UK, USA, Malaysia, The Philippines, Bangladesh, Fiji, Serbia, Slovenia, S.Korea, Sweden, France, Nepal, Sri Lanka , Turkey, Croatia, Thailand Frequent traveler for business: Singapore, UK, The Philippines, Vietnam Language Proficiency: Proficient in: Hindi, English, Marathi, Marwari, Gujrati, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu, Bengali, Awareness of: Japanese, Tagalog, Sindhi.
Influences and Impacts:
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Steve jobs
- Warren Buffet
Contact Details: Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Anshima SURANA - Director
A creative and resourceful mind, she has managed the operational aspect of QICPL right from it’s inception. An expert in initiating and managing trainings with her superior people management and analytical skills, her natural charisma and the honesty in her approach has today made her a favourite with inhouse consultants as well as the clients she interacts with. Anshima is responsible for managing the niche accounts.