1. I often find myself arguing with or getting angry with others.
2. I have no problems complaining about things that aren’t up to standard.
3. I believe my needs are more important than those of others.
4. I expect others to adapt to my needs and time schedules.
5. I often find fault with others
6. I rarely think about the feelings of others before acting.
7. I tend to be competitive and get angry if I lose.
8. I usually get my own way.
9. I have strong views on most subjects and get them across even if it means not listening to others.
10. I get irritated when others resist my wishes.