We make you complete to compete
You make your first and lasting impression in just 20 seconds when anyone first sees you. There are no second chances, so you better start off on the right foot, when it comes to making your first impression.
Your relationship with other people and ability to interact with them, depends on your soft skills, also known as people skills. They complement your hard skills and are valuable to achieve success in your career and life.
Successful people are identified by their ability to plan effectively, work smarter, interact well, listen, influence, persuade and be aware of the effect they have on others.
Our training programmes that deal with behavioural and personal development:
- Business communication skills
- Business etiquettes
- Effective Presentation skills
- Train the Trainer
Our Soft Skills training will help you:
- How to best interact and work with others.
- Influence others perception of you and your work.
- Motivate others actions.
- Build meaningful work relationships.
- Understand to deal office nuances and politics.
- Understand people dynamics.
- Protect yourself from unfairness.
- Further your career.
Soft Skills training
- EI session
- Communication Skills – UK culture
- Artificial Intelligence
- Communication Skills
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Cross Culture Sensetivity & Dinning Etiquette
- Board Meeting Etiquettes
- React Native
- Email Etiquettes
- Communication and Presentation Skill
- Team Dynamics
- Emotional Intelligence
- Customer Focus
- Handling Aggressive Clients
- Thought Leadership Session
- Communicate to Win
- Workplace relationships and Harassment
- Swedish Culture Sensitisation
- Product Management
- Interviewing Skills
- Cross Culture Sensetivity
- Complimentary EI session